Re: [F_minor] Allusions to Glenn Gould in Literature: Gould in Oryxand Crake

Allusions to Glenn Gould in literature,
I initially replied to Jason's original query regarding passing allusions to
Glenn Gould in literature, though I don't think my reply made it on to the
thread. If, however, it did and this is redundant, I apologize.

At any rate, I was recently delighted to come across a passing reference to
Glenn Gould in the magnificent short novel Flaubert's Parrot, by Julian
Barnes.

regards,

P. Ramirez