Re: [F_minor] Glenn Gould movies

    A propos of Fred's mention of free-scores.com, another place one can
    download free sheet music is the mutopia project:
    http://www.mutopiaproject.org/

Yes indeed.  Another project:
http://icking-music-archive.org/ByComposer/J.S.Bach.php

There used to be another site (IMSLP), but it's been taken offline due
to legal threats.  Sigh.
http://imslp.wikidot.com/

karl

P.S. Obligatory Gould content: my wife and I went to Toronto recently to
see Leonard Cohen on his incredible new tour.  We chose Toronto out of
the cities where he was playing so we could go see the Glenn Gould
sculpture at the CBC.  You've all probably seen it, but anyway, here is
a photo (feel free to crop me out, mentally or otherwise :) --
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10165214@N03/2555651763

Unfortunately the people there would not let us behind the door into the
lobby of the studio; it looked like there were a few Gould photos and
other stuff (?) there, as I had read in various places.