[F_minor] Allusions to Glenn Gould in Literature

Hello,
Over the years I've been compiling a mental list of allusions to Glenn Gould
in fiction.
I'm less interested in works that structure the story around Gould or rehash
Gouldian myths - like T. Bernhard's "Der Untergeher," D. Young's play "Glenn,"
Joy Williams's "Hawk" - than passing references.

Recently I've come across references to Gould in:
Barney's Version, Mordecai Richler
Heroes, Ray Robertson
Saturday, Ian McEwan
"The Skull" by Joyce Carol Oates
The Silence of the Lambs, by Thomas Harris (I assume it's there...)

Can anyone help me out?
My apologies if I've overlooked any previous discussions on this.
Many thanks,
Jason