[F_minor] Gould's harpsichord playing being discussed on theHPSCHD-L mailing list

A thread started yesterday on the HPSCHD-L Harpsichord mailing list, prompted by a link to a YouTube video of (late) Gould at the harpsichord, playing the E Major Prelude & Fugue (I just posted a link to another YouTube video of him doing WTC II No. 14 in F#).

The archives of the HPSCHD-L list for May are available at
http://listserv.albany.edu:8080/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind0805&L=hpschd-l

If you page down through this, all posts on "Gould" are grouped together.

Charles
--

Charles McElwain
33 Vernon Street