GG: [F_minor] Slightly OT: Glenn Gould and EN

Dear f_miners

This post is slightly off-tipic and maybe a bit odd, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

"I Kissed Glenn Gould" is the last track on the new album by legendary german experimental avant-garde band Einstürzende Neubauten (collapsing new buildings/housing units).

You can listen (if you dare or like Music That Has No Structure) here:

http://www.amazon.de/Jewels-Einst%C3%BCrzende-Neubauten/dp/B001715AGU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1210180373&sr=8-1

I apologize for any inconvenience. If you are annoyed by this slight off-topc post find your own subject to get the list out of post-winter hibernation :)

Pat