Re: [F_minor] Rangell, anyone?

Back in February (11th and 12th, by Jim Morrison) and March (17th, by me), there was some discussion of Andrew Rangell, including his performance of some favorites of Gould besides Bach: Gibbons and Sweelinck.

You can find these in the archives, at https://email.rutgers.edu/pipermail/f_minor/

Charles