Re: [F_minor] OT: Why has this movie been banned from the USA?Whycan't Americans see & hear this movie?

I wanna see it on a whomp-arse big theater movie screen. My town has kept
alive in loving restoration the gorgeous 19th century Academy of Music
(with private boxes and a balcony), great, with spectacular acoustics, for
live concerts as well as a perfect venue for movies.

This is my Right as an American. But thanks for the DVD tip.