[F_minor] re:re:Fibromyalgia?

Yeah, I agree.
I know.. I had to just ignore that term--'deranged'.
It amazes me that such a harsh comment, with no proof to support it, is made by a daughter of a great musician who obviously shared a tremendous amount of joy with Mr. Gould in performing together.

I certainly doubt that Mr. Gould had such disorder as fibro.

I do have couple family members with it, and it seems to have nothing to do with

not being able to feel the temperature being cold or hot. It is a pain-related illness and totally disables you from carrying on with your normal daily activities, let alone the piano performances and work that met Mr. Gould's expectations.

yuzu