RE: [F_minor] Glenn Gould

As I mentioned, I think Leonard Bernstein had as great an impact - or greater - on the music world. Not to minimize Glenn.....

At 07:32 PM 1/23/2008, Singh wrote:
I do not doubt that many geniuses have emerged in many fields since Gould's time. But has any one of them had a similar impact that Glenn Gould had on the musical world? Perhaps what I meant is not that one will emerge, but that there is now room for one more, to help revitalize Glenn Gould's message. Perhaps a Gouldofski? ;)

Singh