[F_minor] Re: Bach Cantata BWV 54

(I'd sent this early this morning, but it never appeared on the list, so I'm re-submitting it.)

Well, you could always download the YouTube videos and burn them to DVD...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=glenn+gould+bach+cantata+54&search=Search gives 6 selections from the performance.

(At least on the Macintosh, the freeware TubeTV program is a convenient and pretty good tool for saving Google Video and YouTube videos to QuickTime video on your local computer. More info at http://www.chimoosoft.com/products/tubetv/ )

I also see that the 2005 Bruno Monsaingeon film on Gould, "Hereafter", available on DVD, has at least a selection from the Cantata performance.

Charles