Re: [F_minor] Brahms D minor / Baltimore

Speaking of a hard to find recording, has anyone ever heard the entire Weber Konzertstuck that was also supposedly released on M&As at around the same time as the Brahms/Adler recording?  Can anyone actually confirm that it was released and even better might anyone have the actual recording itself?

I remember seeing a few years ago on a website the Brahms/Adler recording, but the pricetag was about $400...that was too much for me at the time.  I have heard the recording an the contrasts are startling considering they were performed at around the same time.

Scott