Re: [F_minor] Brahms D minor / Baltimore

Brett wrote:

By the way, the Baltimore Brahms is in adequate stereo and Gould's interpretative approach is less extreme than the infamous NYPO/Bernstein account from a year or two earlier.
Thanks I've got a copy of the Baltimore Brahms kicking around on tape somewhere. I didn't know about the Bernstein Mozart 24. That I would love to hear. I found another M&A release kicking around on the torrent network - 'The legendary radio broadcasts' ... Bach and Gibbons ( fabulous indeed).