RE: [F_minor] Re: September 25th - Gould's birthday

Years ago, I posted some pictures of the grave on the website

www.findagrave.com

Take a look and look at the photographs to give you some idea what to
look for.

Eric Cline
Sr. Synthesis Chemist
Reichhold, Inc
P.O. Box 13582
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709
USA
Toll Free:       +1 800 448 3482
Office Phone: +1 919 990 8116
Fax:              +1 919 767 8506