Re: [F_minor] Re: September 25th - Gould's birthday

From: "Cline, Eric" <Eric.Cline@reichhold.com>

Go to the main office. They have maps of all the famous residents of Mt. Pleasant.
Gould's grave is a bit hard to find.

Tell me about it! I have a lousy sense of direction and couldn't find his grave, even though I had been there before. Finally I saw the graves of a number of Chinese residents and thought "We might be near his grave..." Sure enough, we found his grave shortly after that. So if you see a large group of Chinese graves, look around, and you might find Glenn's all-too-early grave.

Anne