From: Reinhold, Christiane [mailto:christiane.reinhold@bearingpoint.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:16 AM
To: Houpt, Fred; f_minor@email.rutgers.edu
Cc: Hang Angelika
Subject: RE: [F_minor] Re: September 25th - Gould's birthday

When you do, Fred, please give my regards as well (perhaps more list folks may want to vicariously and virtually join you in that "mission"). Lucky you being located in Toronto - eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later, I will be able to pay my respects personally.  Until then, thanks much, Fred!

Best wishes,
C.

PS: I will now don my headphones and listen to GG's Beethoven sonatas in celebration!

Christiane Reinhold, Ph.D.
Manager, Public Services

BearingPoint
Management & Technology Consultants