Re: [F_minor] Re: Cornelia Foss reveals all!!!

Losely related to the Cornelia Foss issue: I recently discussed Glenn Gould's social life with my father (who I remind you that he knew Glenn Gould during the latter half of the seventies). My father assured me that Glenn Gould was in fact sociable, much more than common opinion seems to dictate. He recalls seeing Glenn Gould at the all famous Fran's with more than one woman, and at another restaurant with at least three different women. Also, my father recalls being invited to Glenn Gould's home on one occassion, with several fellow artists, and a women had arrived earlier than the crowd. All these stories that my father tells me confuse me. My father maintains the fact that Glenn Gould was a sickly sort of person, who was sometimes awkward to talk to, as he would get up in the middle of a sentence and wander off, moving his mouth silently and his fingers twitching, but claims that he would mingle alot more than biographers and the media now claim. My father even claims that Glenn Gould ate like a normal person, at least when company was around; he claims that the media has exagerated this, or completely fabricated it.
Perhaps it is just me, but the way my father told me these stories flabbergasted me. I am left in confusion, and have decided to recount what my father told me so that perhaps someone could join me in confusion, or help me out of it.

Singh