From: f_minor-bounces@email.rutgers.edu
[mailto:f_minor-bounces@email.rutgers.edu] On Behalf Of MJ Watts
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 7:33 PM
To: f_minor@email.rutgers.edu
Subject: [F_minor] C. Foss

All,

I'm glad to finally see CF tell her story.  Until now I think Andrew
Kazdin has had the monopoly on the dish of her and GG's affair.  And
isn't his book just awfully sad and grumpy?

Now this makes me think about my fave GG recording, the Brahms
Intermezzi, and how GG characterized the recording as "sexy" -- a very
peculiar term from himself.  Now if you take a look at the dates, it
perhaps makes more sense.  It seems this was recorded during their
affair, no? And the Bagatelles op 126 in e flat maj after her
departure...  Now I'm wondering how much the relationship could have
effected his playing.  Any marked differences that you notice?

-Mary Jo
listowner, f_minor

PS Thanks Karl for the unsub reminder!

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations.
Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courrier électronique est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent.
Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite.
Si vous recevez ce courrier électronique par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par retour de courrier électronique ou par un autre moyen.