[F_minor] C. Foss

All,

I'm glad to finally see CF tell her story.  Until now I think Andrew Kazdin
has had the monopoly on the dish of her and GG's affair.  And isn't his book
just awfully sad and grumpy?

Now this makes me think about my fave GG recording, the Brahms Intermezzi,
and how GG characterized the recording as "sexy" -- a very peculiar term
from himself.  Now if you take a look at the dates, it perhaps makes more
sense.  It seems this was recorded during their affair, no? And the
Bagatelles op 126 in e flat maj after her departure...  Now I'm wondering
how much the relationship could have effected his playing.  Any marked
differences that you notice?

-Mary Jo
listowner, f_minor

PS Thanks Karl for the unsub reminder!