Re: [F_minor] Zenph: re-performances scheduled in Canada

Armstrong Caleb wrote:
Yep, I remember that from my 24 years living in Ontario.  But it's not
picky -- it's recognition of (at least) 250 years of social and
political history.  "London, Ireland" would not be a dissimilar
construction.  These things do matter!

And in Northern Ireland: one of the cities is called "Londonderry" by some people, and either "Derry" or "L/Derry" by others. It depends if they fancy emphasizing or de-emphasizing any English connection.

One other historical caveat in that regard: the tune name "Derry Air" (Danny Boy) just doesn't work.

Carry on....