RE: [F_minor] Zenph: re-performances scheduled in Canada

"Ottawa, Quebec"?  I've been away from Canada for a while -- has the
revolution happened in my absence?

-----Original Message-----
From: f_minor-bounces@email.rutgers.edu
[mailto:f_minor-bounces@email.rutgers.edu] On Behalf Of John Q. Walker
Sent: 25 July 2007 19:56
To: f_minor@email.rutgers.edu
Subject: [F_minor] Zenph: re-performances scheduled in Canada

We have some live appearances scheduled during the next few weeks, a
chance for you to hear a re-performance of Glenn Gould's 1955 Goldberg
Variations in person:
http://www.zenph.com/LiveEvents.html
<http://www.zenph.com/LiveEvents.html>

- Aug 7-8 in Banff, Alberta, at the Banff Keyboard Festival
- Aug 12 in Stratford, Ontario, at the Stratford Summer Music Festival
- Sept. 27-29 in Ottawa, Quebec, at the Glenn Gould conference

Our challenge for these is getting the rare grand pianos in place and
prepared at the exacting level that's needed. It looks like this is well
in hand, so we look forward to meeting you in person.

(We recently had a music professional visit us here at our labs.  She
has our new album already and loves it.  She said she wondered, as she
was driving here, what would possibly be different, hearing it played in
the room on a real concert grand.  As she did hear it live, she was
swept up emotionally: "it's so mesmerizing, especially to watch the keys
and pedals, and see just how he played.")

Thanks - John Q. Walker
Zenph Studios
http://www.zenph.com <http://www.zenph.com>