RE: [F_minor] (no subject)

ultimate demise -- Andy Kazdin, his long-time Columbia now Sony)
producer remarked in his book on GG ("Creative Cheating" or some such)
that while GG's mind was his greatest asset, it also became ironically
his mortal enemy in the end; of course, Kazdin was more specifically
referring to the stroke that was the cause of death.

However, it echoes Paul's sentiment and it fits with what is commonly
know that GG 's workload (and associated obsessions with assorted
projects) didn't abate while his health in general nose-dived in the
years following his mother's death.

Cheers!
C.

PS: my first post to the list after "lurking" for a while and greatly
enjoying the recent discussions!

Christiane Reinhold, Ph.D.
Manager, Public Services

BearingPoint