[F_minor] Gould Goldberg as played on Pan Flute?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Zenph's real accomplishment the recording - or engineering - of the Gould 1955 Goldberg as a high-tech MIDI file? For its release the file was then played back and re-recorded on a high-tech computerized Yamaha piano. An excellent beginning, but only a beginning, musically speaking.

Why then hasn't Zenph released the MIDI file as well as its recording? Anyone with a synthesizer and a computer could then make his own sonic adaptations of Gould. For a low-tech re-re-recording, couldn't someone copy the Zenph CD onto a computer and have it translated into a MIDI file, using simple software programs.

Couldn't the file be played back on any number of "computerized" (synthesized) instruments, using the same encoded performance dynamics Gould used? The Yamaha is only one kind of instrument. So is a saxophone.

With this technology we could have Gould's Goldberg performed on the harpsichord, the Hammond B-3 organ, a 12-string guitar,a xylophone, an accordion, a shamisen or sitar!