Re: [F_minor] (no subject)

I got a copy. I have a reasonably excellent, if normal sound system - several.

Other than perfect clarity, I didn't notice anything unusual about the recording. Of course, it's far, far better than any of the conventional repressings of the 1955 version. The jacket info with the disc says it should optimally be played on special equipment or headphones; perhaps I'm an atypical listener - I still depend a lot on my ears, speakers and amplifier. And on Gould's musicianship.

so, what's the word. it that new reproduced, or should I say resurrected, 55 goldberg any good. ?