[F_minor] Piano recital

Dear F-Minor members,
I am unsure whether it is appropriate to post this kind of email, but I wish to do it anyway. As some of you know, but othesr undoubtedly don't, I am hoping to become a pianist. To do so in the modern world, one must do exactly what Glenn Gould warned us against; perform. Therefore, I, Chester Singh, am going to do so; I have planned a piano recital for the 10th of June, 2007. This message is mostly for those members who are in Toronto, or who will be on June the 10th. It is in Islington United Church, which is located at 25 Burnhamthorpe Rd., Etobicoke, Toronto, Canada.
I cordially invite anyone interested to come and hear me play (and hopefully embark on a journey, which I hope my music will inspire). This will be my debut recital, in Toronto. Please, anyone interested in attending this recital, e-mail me to inquire about the exact location of the church, and directions on getting their. This recital will start at 4 pm, and continue to whenever the music takes us. Refreshments will be served during the intermission, and so it will also be better for those who are interested to contact me, so that I will know at so what quantity of reshments should be present.
I am a student of Jeanette Fujarczuk (who studied under Alberto Guerrero, Glenn Gould's teacher, among other names such as Mona Bates and Margaret Miller Brown) and have been playing the piano since I was 2 years old.
Again, anyone interested in attending this recital should contact me as soon as possible. I might even include a sneak-peak at the program!
Thank you all very much (to be read as a sincere comment),
Singh

Win a webcam! Nominate your friend?s Windows Live Space in the Windows Live Spaces Sweetest Space Contest and you both could win! http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/contests/sweetestspace/default.aspx