Re: [F_minor] autobiographical statement (source?)

Dear Pat and all,

Thank you for identifying the reference.

here is a link for you
http://www.collectionscanada.ca/glenngould/028010-503.5.8-e.html#b
and here is the relevant footnote in the article.

2. From draft of script for Radio as Music, broadcast on CBC Television, August 29, 1975 (National Library of Canada)
maybe the nlc lads can help you localize this draft. I think that this is not the only possible source i for this statement, but I would have to check

Yes, I think you are right. I will check the script at the Archive. In fact, Geoffrey referred to the telecast elsewhere in the book. I am grateful.

Pat (from CH)

Are you in Switzerland? How is the reputation of Gould there? As enthusiastic as in France, Germany and Japan?

Regards,
Junichi