[F_minor] OT: Interview with Russell Oberlin

Some of you might remember Russell Oberlin as the guy who sang on the Glenn
Gould the Conductor video. :-) On this page, you can find a recent
interview with Russell Oberlin:
http://www.wnyc.org/shows/soundcheck/episodes/2007/03/09

Look for the show called "Dude Sings Like a Lady" (look, I didn't pick the
title <g>). You can stream the audio or download the file. I don't know what the interview is like because I am still downloading the file. From the description:
"Russell Oberlin, a major figure in the 20th-century countertenor revival, and Edward Miller, associate professor of Media Culture at the College of Staten Island/City University of New York, about the legacy of the male falsetto in classical, rock, soul and other genres."

Direct link to the streaming content:
http://www.wnyc.org/stream/ram?file=/soundcheck/soundcheck030907a.mp3

Gotta love the Internet! :-)

------