[F_minor] A new play about GG

Hello all

Whilst browsing Google News just now, I learnt that  a
ten-day arts festival called "Luminato" will be
held in Toronto, June 1-10 this year.

Apparently among the items to be premiered  will be:-
   " 'An Evening With Glenn Gould,' a play about the
famous  pianist's final night. The drama
was written by Canadian filmmaker John  McGreevy, who
was a friend of Gould's, and will star Ted Dykstra. "

Does anyone know more  about this play, or have any
further details?  "His final night" sounds an odd
choice of subject. Maybe I am being too literal, but I
thought the poor man spent his final night in a coma!

Kate