Re: [F_minor] Re: GGmiming

From: "pjb/" <tvine@teleport.com>

This is very interesting, and something that never occurred to me - but upon reflection, it seems like a no-brainer. I don't think there can be any question but what GG approached the 2nd GV's in the same way he approached everything else he recorded - piecemeal, in other words.

There must be some documentation about this somewhere.

Anyone....?

Not really documentation, but some spark thingie going off in the deep resources of my mind.

Wasn't there any interview where GG admitted that some of the audio tracks came from a different recording session than the video they accompanied. Or something. Aargh! Maybe it was in a Tim Page interview?... Now I just have to remember where the transcript is. Heck, first I have to remember where I left my mind. ;-)

------
Anne M. Marble
ATBF Columnist All About Romance -- http://www.likesbooks.com
My Column: http://www.writing-world.com/columns/romance/current.shtml