[F_minor] Re: GGmiming

Kate wrote:

What did occur to
me, however, was that as
Monsaingeon wished to make a visual record of GG 's
second  studio version of the
Goldbergs, he must have filmed every session - that
is, he must have filmed each
version of each variation that Gould worked on (and as
we know, he would make
several versions of each before chosing the one that
he felt best represented his intentions).
 Could it be that just as Gould chose and edited the
audio tracks...........

This is very interesting, and something that never occurred to me - but upon reflection, it seems like a no-brainer. I don't think there can be any question but what GG approached the 2nd GV's in the same way he approached everything else he recorded - piecemeal, in other words.

There must be some documentation about this somewhere.

Anyone....?

pjb/