Re: [F_minor] Mozart

From: "Neil" <neil@thump.org>

BTW in all the Joyce Hatto scandal traffic on usenet the imfamous Tom Deacon of 'Great Pianists' fame suggested the the GG Film of the Goldbergs were mimed. I'm certain this is total crap but has anyone else heard that ? Mr Deacon is an odd fellow.

I really like the part where Glenn grabbed an invisible rope and pretended to pull it along. But the funniest part was when he pretended to be stuck in a box.

* rimshot *

I can't offer any theories about Mr. Deacon's suggestions. But I just *had* to make a mime joke. :-)

------
Anne M. Marble
ATBF Columnist All About Romance -- http://www.likesbooks.com