RE: [F_minor] Sort of OT: Collecting Classical Records

I used to have one of those disks. It had a performance of Rimsky-Koraskov's
Russian Easter Festival Overture. I think the album side only had room for
this one piece. I can't remember what was on the rest of the disc. Of course
on the crummy equipment we had at the time any improvements in sound quality
were lost to us.

I remember too, that when we first played it, we thought the record itself
was defective as it sounded bizarre at 33 rpm. We then checked the cover and
discovered how to play the record.

Eric Cline
Sr. Synthesis Chemist
Reichhold, Inc
P.O. Box 13582
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709
USA
Toll Free:       +1 800 448 3482
Office Phone: +1 919 990 8116
Fax:              +1 919 767 8506