Re: [F_minor] Fantastic virtual piano machine

I thought I'd share this incredible,strange beautiful site with you. I'm sure computers, the web and social software would have kept Glenn ever from wanting to sleep again!

http://www.grotrian.de/spiel/d/spiel_win.html

Cool! I picked the "Satie" example, got it rolling, then dragged some new notes from top right and placed them as land mines in the field. When other moving notes hit them, they get knocked into action. Mesmerizing to leave running for a good 20 minutes or so.....

Brad Lehman