Re: [F_minor] something to consider

I know there are many such recordings available on the web - I've heard them. Most people haven't. It shouldn't be a problem to copy most of them.

At 10:31 AM 1/23/2007, michael macelletti wrote:
talk of a gould convention is interesting. but, you know, ma is not gould. - however, it seems that what we really are interested in is more genuinely " gould " items. years ago , when I belonged to the toscanini society, I was able to get recordings of concerts that never made it commercially. they were only printed for us. we became members and bought them. ( this lasted until wanda caught on , saw the missing royalties and closed us up. ) but , there must be many recordings ,which we have never heard ,which would be really great to have. and I'm sure salvation army and the humane society would love the additional profits. or are there any labels ( beside sony ) which might have cd's of interest ? is there any way to find out ( to the benefit of everyone ) any ideas ?