[F_minor] Gathering information Glenn Gould and The Future of Music

I'm not sure if there have been any official announcements yet as the
conference is currently being planned.  When I know more, I'll pass the info
on.

Dear Mary Jo,

I have been given the wonderful task of putting together the next Glenn Gould Conference, entitled "Glenn Gould and The Future of Music." One of the first important steps is to include you and the members of F Minor into its planning and hopefully, its successful implementation.

The goal of the conference is to bring together the `Gouldians' and a new
audience, where we discuss Gould's ideas on music, technology and culture.
 It will take place in Ottawa from Sept 27 – 30, 2007  at the Canadian
Museum of Civilization.  The CMC will open their Gould exhibit on September
27.

<snip>

Sorry for the confusion!

-Mary Jo