Re: [F_minor] Upcoming Gould Events

This is a Gould festival, isn't it - not a Goldberg festival......?

At 11:19 AM 1/19/2007, bill rehahn wrote:
How about asking Angela Hewitt or Gabriela Montero or Lang Lang to stop by
and just play the Goldbergs while an appreciative audience of Gouldians sit
and listen, lost in their own private reveries?

How does that old ellington lyric go...

"In my solitude You haunt me With reveries Of days gone by In my solitude You taunt me With memories That never die..."

-- bill rehahn