RE: [F_minor] Glenn Gould's home etc.

Welcome to my town.  It has actually been one of the warmest winters we've ever seen and the cold you experienced has been very little so far.

I wanted to ask the group something as I so rarely hear anyone speak of it.  Years ago I fell in love with Glenn's radio documentary stuff; the trilogy he did for CBC radio.  I have yet to purchase it on the market as it is still quite expensive but I promise myself that one day I will.

Does anyone have any views on those recordings?

kind regards,

Fred Houpt
Toronto

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations.
Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courrier électronique est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent.
Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite.
Si vous recevez ce courrier électronique par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par retour de courrier électronique ou par un autre moyen.