RE: [F_minor] Ghostly G'begs on Gould's b-day?

The possibilities are tremendous. I am looking forward to possible
re-recordings of the Rachmaniov performances or those of Prokofiev. If this
experiment works I would be interested to hear all of Gould's mono
recordings, even those done by the CBC done this way - especially the Opp
101, 106, 109, 110 and 111 recordings done by Gould. Someday it may be
possible to program the computer to "simulate" Gould's style and have the
machine play works that Gould didn't record. These performances would
probably need to be of a composer that Gould did record, such as Beethoven
whose piano sonatas cycle he never finished. I would have loved to hear
Gould perform Beethoven's Op.81a, which I understand he really liked.

Eric Cline
Sr. Synthesis Chemist
Reichhold, Inc
P.O. Box 13582
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709
USA
Toll Free:       +1 800 448 3482
Office Phone: +1 919 990 8116
Fax:              +1 919 767 8506