[F_minor] Glenn Gould/Bruno Monsaingeon

Hello,

I am new to this mailing list. I came across it after I watched the new DVD 'Glenn Gould, Hereafter' which I think is wonderful !

I had been doing a search for Bruno Monsaingeon as I want to contact him to congratulate him on his film - I've failed to find any contact details for him but found this mailing list instead which looks nice to join :-)

I have loved Glenn Gould's playing for many years. My favourite composer is Bach and that naturally led to Glenn Gould. It wasn't difficult for me to hear that his interpretations of Bach keyboard works were the absolute best ! I now have lots of CDs and DVDs of Glenn Gould and have read several books about him, including one of his own writings. I find him a fascinating and intriguing man. When I see film of him playing I can see his love for the music, and when I hear him playing it thrills me. It doesn't matter how many times I listen to a piece, it is thrilling each time !

bw's
Anne