[F_minor] Happy Summer! Happy GG! Happy Mozart's Birthday!

Everyone on f_minor is obviously in their annual Summer Coma, so I will bother you all by wh*ring a post about GG (and other matters of great substance) on my silly blog
http://vleeptronz.blogspot.com/2006/08/vleeptrons-got-antidote-to-current.html
I need to warn you in advance that it contains Adult Themes and Language, Violence, a Very Bad Pun (Wortspiel), but no Frontal or Backal Nudity.
The last time I wh*red one of my Vleeptron posts on this List, a very nice List Member (you know who you are) e-mailed me to tell me that he didn't understand it.
God did not put Glenn Gould on this Earth to make him Easily Understandable to schlubs like us. Ditto moi. I stopped investing my Life Energy on making myself Understandable a long time ago, it wasn't working anyway. Do the best you can. A sense of humor helps.
Hope you're all having a great summer! Happy Mozart's Birthday! Make sure you stoke up on Live Concerts! They're all around you, wherever you are!
Bob
PS. Heard a rumor that there's gonna be a Big GG Gathering of some kind in Ottawa in a month or two or three, who knows about this? What's the buzz?