  From: Houpt, Fred<mailto:fred.houpt@rbc.com>
  To: F_MINOR@EMAIL. RUTGERS. EDU (E-mail)<mailto:F_MINOR@EMAIL.%20RUTGERS.%20EDU%20(E-mail)>
  Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 8:44 AM
  Subject: [F_minor] Hot

  Just a funny thing I saw yesterday.   I was walking along Front Street West, it was a very sunny and warm day.  The Gould bronze statue outside the CBC building had been baking in the summer sun.  It was about 1:15 p.m.  People often sit down beside him and have their pictures snapped.  A woman went to sit down for such a purpose and after about 2 seconds realized that the bronze Glenn she was leaning against was roasting hot. "Ouch" she yelped.  I just thought it was so funny; Glenn's playing never elicited that much passion, but his afterlife sure does.

  Kind regards,
  Fred Houpt
  Toronto

  This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations.
  Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
  If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

  Ce courrier électronique est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent.
  Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite.
  Si vous recevez ce courrier électronique par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par retour de courrier électronique ou par un autre moyen.