RE: [F_minor] Re: F_minor Digest, Vol 2, Issue 3

didn't know
thank you

From: Peter Roosen-Runge <peter@cs.yorku.ca>
To: f_minor@email.rutgers.edu
Subject: [F_minor] Re: F_minor Digest, Vol 2, Issue 3
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:22:30 -0400

Re: Chester's Singh question about Gould and the Fran's Restaurant on St. Clair, near Yonge, which was likely a place Gould visited, and his
comment "I believe the diner is still there".

No, it closed a few years ago. I think there's only one Fran's left in the city -- on College near the Women's Hospital.

. . . . Peter Roosen-Runge

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.