From: f_minor-bounces@email.rutgers.edu
[mailto:f_minor-bounces@email.rutgers.edu] On Behalf Of I Heard Decay
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 12:10 PM
To: F_minor@email.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: [F_minor] "Glenn Gould: Extasis" and Another DVD Question

Anne,

My copy of "32 Short Films..." says the special features are :-

* Digitally Mastered Audio & Anamorphic Video
* Widescreen and Full Screen Presentations
* Audio: English 2-Channel (Dolby Surround)
* Subtitles: English, Spanish
* Theatrical Trailer
* Bonus Trailers
* Talent Files
* Interactive Menus
* Production Notes
* Scene Selections

Essentially... nothing. Not even an interview with Colm Feore or
Francois Girard.

I guess you'll just have to watch ebay or wait for a re-issue.

Carl