Re: [F_minor] GG tourist sites in Toronto?

Brad,

Try http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/tour.html

The bench is in front of the Glenn Gould Studio in the CBC building downtown. http://glenngouldstudio.cbc.ca/ You might want to see if there's a concert there. It's a very intimate setting and I'd love you hear your report! While there be sure to go into the CBC building. You can pick up their CDs, DVDs, etc. They have a lot of GG material (or did the last time I was there.) Also for music, Sam the Record Man on Yonge street is worth peeking in if you feel like shopping.

--Mary Jo

Brad Lehman wrote:
Anybody have a short list of the essential GG things to see/visit in Toronto? (Up to date, not the old "Glenn Gould's Toronto" film...)

Eaton Centre, and where else? Where in the city is the statue of Glenn at a bench? Where's the graveyard?

Any other essential-Toronto holiday tips? (Perhaps those should be off-list.)

Thanks, Brad Lehman