Re: [F_MINOR] GG Question: How Much Do Glenn Gould's Programs Generally Go For?

never seen those. but people must have googled  ' glenn gould memorabilia  autographs'       and seen the scribble pad for sale  and  etc etc.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 9:12 AM
Subject: [F_MINOR] GG Question: How Much Do Glenn Gould's Programs Generally Go For?

As I was bidding on a couple of programs on eBay (not GG programs), I was
wondering how much GG's programs go for with collectors. Has anyone seen
these for sale, bid on them, etc.?

------
Anne M. Marble
My Column: http://www.writing-world.com/columns/romance/current.shtml

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website