Re: [F_MINOR] new cd book

It's basically a complete copy of the last "Complete" GV release A State of Wonder (with
the Tim Page interview), with the exception of two more tracks of out-takes from the
recording sessions. However, those out-takes include some startling renditions of a few
of the Sinfonia that were never previously released, taken at an absolutely blistering
speed and intensely different from the released versions on the regular issue. And of
course, flawless yet GG insisted on re-playing one of the Sinfonia about 5 times.

Also included of course is a 160+ page booklet, with some nicely printed articles,
essays, etc., including a bizarre interview with the 1955 GV producer who hopes in the
article that Sony didn't approve the extra out-takes for release, because he knew Glenn
would have vehemently protested (they did anyway).

It's been available in Germany for months, and only released very recently in North
America... see the following:

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009DC9GQ/qid=1133293436/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/028-
4280726-4411723

Cheers,