Re: [F_MINOR] re-recording

Brad Lehman wrote:

Brandenburg 5: with no memory slips, and with an orchestra conducted
by someone other than himself, and no tacks in the piano's hammers,
and lose that lurchy overdotting of the last movement.

I have a recording-- not sure if it's the same one.  It's in stereo, and
the master is slightly deteriorated, but not unlistenably so.  There is
one memory slip in the first movement, just prior to the cadenza; the
piano sounds mellow to my ears; and yes, the last movement is lurchy.

As this was a copied disc sent to me, I don't have performer info.  For
some reason, I'm pretty sure that this is the Baltimore Symphony,
conducted by someone other than Gould.  What info's available?

Bill

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn