[F_MINOR] Another unmarked date of note

All,

Fri Aug 11 18:45:18 1995 was the birth of f_minor.  10 years old!!!  I
remember when I started the list telling a friend "surely there must be
8 people in the world who would talk about Glenn Gould with me. If I can
just get 8 people on the list, I'll be happy." We have 414 subscribers
and have consistently been over 400 for several years.

I'm currently working with GG's radio show about Stokowski.  Anyone
heard it?  Can anyone tell me what music goes with what passages and
why?  I've gotten most of them narrowed down but not all.  He clearly
edited with a purpose.  Music meant something to him in a way it doesn't
for most people- it seems like it was language.

Happy b-day f_minor (I'm feeling old now!)

-Mary Jo
listowner, f_minor

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn