[F_MINOR] 4th October

Good morning, F_Minor:
A few days ago, we (a little belatedly!) remembered Glenn Gould's birthday. Well. today of course is
the sadder anniversary of his death, and I would like us to mark that, too. It is now 23 years since he
left us.
I have read that many people say that the discovery of his music changed their lives. I would count
myself among them, although I might find this difficult to explain in words.
So, thank you, Glenn: you are still sorely missed.

Kate

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake
in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may
act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible. "
(R.E. Lawrence)   ++++++ ++++++

T. E. Lawrence, "The Seven Pillars of Wisd

--

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn