[F_MINOR] A brief P.S.

Re the message I posted a few moments ago ... I notice that once again the dinal few words have been
lost or deleted. This has happened before when I post to F_Minor, I dont know if it is the F_Minor
computer or mine (Anyone else noticed anything like this?) ...but the last sentence of my message
should read:
"I cant imagine why anyone would want to come to a foreign land and spend several months locked up
in a secure NHS mental unit without anyone knowing who he was!

Kate"

(Typing a few extra words here in the hope that they might get deleted, not the main text of my

--

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn