[F_MINOR] Surely this is The Mother of All OTs (and don't call me Shirley)

Okay listen up everybody ... I have been on f_minor since 1958 and I have never asked anybody for anything except that 18th century harpsichord. But I need something now, specifically from the people on this List who actually can read music and actually know something about classical music. Also I know there are some Authentic Italians on this List, so how hard can this be?

Only a very select few of you know my dreadful secret: I tell jokes sometimes.

So I am trying to invent a little joke. (Don't be scared, I will not tell it here, it is a joke for my wonderful new blog.) This joke will be in the spirit of my old post about John Cage and Philip Glass, "Eine kleine Nichtmusik." (I stole that one from P.D.Q. Bach.)

Maybe this is in the Archives, but we have actually discussed the song whose lyrics I want to blog: "I Put a Spell on You," by the 20th-century American composer and screamer Screamin Jay Hawkins. (Surely this is The Mother of All Off-Topics.) (And don't call me Shirley.)

So anyway, if this remarkable (and I ain't lyin) song were classical sheet music, and under the title and composer's name were the Tempo and Singing Instructions, how would you say, in Classical Music/Operatic Italiano:

"Scream as loud as possible, with hint of madness"

The more prompt your replies, the sooner I can tell my joke on my wonderful new blog,

News, Weather & Sports from Vleeptron:

http://vleeptron.blogspot.com

(If you are nervous about clicking, send private e-mail to P. Zumst of CH, he will tell you if it's safe. I don't know who to ask about whether P. Zumst is safe.)

Thanking you sincerely in advance for your help, I am

Meshugineh Bob Merkin

Northampton Massachusetts USA

(who loves the GG Mozart, the Humming, the Gibbons and Byrd, and the Train Trip from Toronto to Winnepeg to Churchill Manitoba Canada, which you bet I took, round-trip, during Polar Bear Season, and very late one night, the train engineers, Dennis and Dennis, invited me to ride with them in the cab. And blow the train horn when we came to an at-grade unguarded wilderness highway crossing. I got to blow the train horn. I got to blow the train horn.)

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website